Monday, January 8, 2007

Pinacle Tv Center Pro

I lavori continuano...

Nonostante all the time since the last post I assure you that the works are continuing. Soon there will be new pictures ...
What I can now anticipate is that the form was developed in the curve after the slide that leads to the station Acquaviva delle Fonti Acquaviva and the same station, I also began to build the module of the station of Gioia del Colle and the module straight Acquaviva beyond the station to Joy.

The novelty compared to plastic (obviously dismantled) of the previous construction is that the forms of open lines in the tracks are elevated above the surrounding land, as happens in many real cases, and in line with the philosophy FREMO Italy.

you again soon, and meanwhile I wish you all a Happy 2007!

Donato

0 comments:

Post a Comment